We are the leading trader and supplier of Anti Aging Products. Offered range is processed by using quality material under the guidance vendors.
Approx. Rs 15,300 / BottleGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Packaging Size||30 ml|
What is melasma and do I suffer from it?
Hyperpigmentation is a very common skin disorder. It presents itself in brown patches, commonly found on the hands and face. In some cases it is referred to as: Melasma.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
Skin tone is defined by the presence of melanin. Darker skins have higher amounts of melanin, and lighter skins, have lower amounts of melanin. Often, Melasma occurs when there is an increased melanin production. This creates a darker skin tone in some areas, leaving the skin blotchy and uneven. Causes of skin pigmentation can range from genetic predisposition – aggravated by high exposure to strong sunlight, to hormonal changes – such a pregnancy, menopause or taking oral contraceptives.
How does cosmelan help?
cosmelan acts by blocking the melanin-producing enzyme (Tyrosinase), therefore reducing the production of melasma.
cosmelan plus points
· effective pigmentation treatment for most
· not very painful
· only one hour at the doctor/salon
· rejuvenation of the skin as an added benefit
· safe all year round
· beneficial for acne patients
· efficient homecare prolongs and maintains effect
· no hospitalisation
· downtime may vary
Who will benefit from cosmelan?
· compatible with all skin photo types
· effective on all types of Melasma
· both men and women
· pigmentation from old scars, or even acne
Categories: ageing hands & legs, Professional skin treatments, Skin Concern, Uneven skin tone
cosmelan is a professional treatment, and therefore must be administed by a qualified and experienced practitioner. cosmelan and dermamelan contain the same active ingredients to treat hyper-pigmentation, however, dermamelan is slightly stronger than cosmelan.
· children under 12
· pregnant or breastfeeding women
· patients on Roaccutane
Results to be expected
A significant reduction in brown patches may be detected as soon as one week after starting treatment. The skin should also appear more luminous and rejuvenated, and can continue to improve with the use of the maintenance products.
Approx. Rs 2,999 / BoxGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Applicable Age Group||>50 years, 20-30 years|
Approx. Rs 1,999 / SetGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Applicable Age Group||20-30 years, >50 years|
Approx. Rs 5,800 / BoxGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Box|
|Packaging Size||50 ml|
· Rebalances skin barrier- providing comfort and improved elasticity
· Soothes and Calms Skin during Post Procedure Healing
· Reduces Discomfort & Redness Associated with Intensive Peeling and Laser Treatments
· Formulated to Reduce Dark Spots-Perfect Complement for Intensive Depigmenting Procedures
· Rebalances skin barrier helps to relieve tight skin...
Explore More Products